Sunday, February 11, 2007

So far, it has been a relaxing weekend. I think Ralph took pity on me being gone so much lately and he went to AJ's Saturday game with him. For the last few weeks, between Scouts and basketball, I have been gone at least 4 nights a week, if not more. Next week, AJ has Order of the Arrow Monday (not too bad, I just have to take him to Anderson Park and drop him off, and then go back and get him) and a game Tuesday at 4:00 in Red Bluff :( , and Scouts at 7:00, a game on Wednesday at his school, and a I have a nail appointment on Thursday. This is the last week of basketball, so we will get back to normal soon.

I finished the latest doily - it turned out about 18 inches across - larger than most I have made. I really liked it, up to the end - I would rather not have the "points" on the end - just round. At least because it is large, you can't see the mistakes as easily! Now on to my other projects that are started! I have one more heart bookmark to make, (but if I make more, they can be given away!), I have a baby blanket probably 1/3 completed, one baby hat done, and I would like to make a few more to mail off to Caps for Kids, and other various projects under way.

No comments: