Monday, February 26, 2007


AJ's camping trip got cut short this weekend. The Scouts were camping up by Mt. Lassen for a snow competition with all the other local scout troops, and they got 6" of snow Friday night, and forecasts for another 12" Saturday night, combined with 60-70 MPH winds. Too much for tent camping! They did get some competitions in, but not all of them. AJ was happy to be home for the evening. He had been home all of 5 minutes, and "can Dallas spend the night?" Those two were joined at the hip for the rest of the weekend.
I finished three "Caps for Kids" and have them ready to mail today. They turned out so cute! I also started a doily - another charted doily. I worked a little bit on my "baby dragon" but don't have it quite finished yet - one leg, two arms, and the details (eyelids, etc.) to make, and then get him put together. I hope to get him done this week - he has been waiting quite a while!

No comments: