Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! I didn't even make it till midnight last night! I went to bed at 11:00 - which was just as well - Alli went to bed at her normal time. She did sleep in a little bit, but we were both up by 6:30 this morning. Ralph and AJ stayed up quite late, so we will see what time they get up this morning!

I think I am finally getting some pep back. Last night I managed to cook and clean up! Not that I did a lot of cooking, but there was a lot of clean up! We had fresh crab for dinner - not much to cook, but since I like mine in a salad, I chopped tons of veggies and homemade dressing. AJ just ate his crab as he picked it out of the shell - nothing fancy for him! He was done before I even got all of mine picked. Of course, I was stopped several times to re-provision Alli, and clean her up. She doesn't do crab, so she got leftover steak and instant mash potatoes - which she got everywhere. One of these days, she will eat neatly, but I don't know when! It wouldn't be so bad if she didn't like to feel the texture of her potatoes (with her hands), and then didn't rub her face after she had potatoes on her fingers! Oh well - nothing a nice warm bath won't cure!

No comments: