Saturday, January 20, 2007

AJ's basketball tournament got rescheduled to next weekend, so today isn't nearly as busy as I thought it would be. We have hair cuts this morning at8:30, and AJ has a flag ceremony for scouts today, and needs to be in town at the convention center at 1:00 for practise, and again at 5:30 for the ceremony. It will be easier without fitting in a couple of games too! Unfortunately, it was rescheduled for next week - Thursday, Friday and Saturday. He already has Merit Badge Pow-Wow on Saturday 8:00 - 3:00, so now he has to decide what he wants to do. He needs one more Merit Badge to get his Life level, and then only 4 more Merit Badges and an Eagle Project are needed for Eagle Scout. I would like his to do the Pow Wow, but it is his choice. (I would hate to see him miss the Pow Wow, and then the coach not play him in the game.)

I scheduled an appointment for Alli with her Neurologist for February 2nd. On Thursday, her teacher was working with her and said Alli's eyes rolled back in her head for a second and then she was just fine. I think it is time to see the doctor! I just hate the drive down and back! Oh well, it is on a Friday, so I get an early start on the weekend at least! (Providing there are no issues at work. I will be home by 2:00 in the afternoon, so if they need me, I can still go to work - bummer!)

No comments: