Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I think I am pretty much ready for Christmas now. I delivered the Christmas Tea, cookies, gloves and snowflakes to Alli's school today, and they seemed to go over well. Alli wanted to go home as soon as she saw me, and was such a little pill I didn't get to stay long and talk to everyone. I did the last (I hope!) of my shopping today - picking up a spider toy for Jasper, and extra wrapping paper. I wrapped everything today, so the only things left on my to-do list are to finish up the ornaments for Ralph's office (put the strings on for hangers on the snowflakes) and make Alli a Pikacho blanket. (That, and clean up everything I have ignored this week while I finished everything else.) I baked the last of my cookies today too, and Ralph delivered two batches to the neighbors today, with one more left to deliver. I still have some cookies left for us!

Both kids finished school today, so I won't have to run in to town as much to fetch kids back and forth. I think I did four trips yesterday because basketball practice changed at the last minute. AJ will be bothering me tomorrow for something to do, as both of the neighborhood kids he plays with have something going on, and can't play with him. I think I will put him to work cleaning house! That probably won't last too long - it isn't too bad, it just needs a little "freshening up". The kitchen is a mess, mainly from all the baking I did the last two days - including the sugar cookies - decorating sugar is all over the floor. I swept it up, but it needs to be mopped!

No comments: