Sunday, December 17, 2006

Back to Normal? I am on vacation next week, so maybe life will be "back to normal" for a while. I have Monday - through Wednesday to finish all my shopping, wrapping, and most of my baking etc. For Christmas, while the kids are in school. They are out Thursday and Friday, so we can have some fun with them too! Even Ralph is on vacation!

I survived the Bank's Christmas Party! One thing led to another, and I ended up in charge of a lot more than I want to be in charge of! I made the invitations, name tags, table tent cards, ordered the food, was the go-between for the facility, band, photographer and carollers (high school group came in during dinner and sang carols for us) assisted with decorating and the entertainment (and ended up being part of the entertainment - NOT what I signed up for!) Next year, I want to just sit back and relax! That probably won't happen either, but maybe I won't get such a big chunk! Actually, it would be easier next year, and I learned a lot this year!

AJ ended up being our "babysitter" for Alli this year. Her day care provider usually watches her, but they were out of town, so I volunteered AJ to watch her. He volunteered his friend down the street to help him, and I think everything went all right! As soon as Ralph got home, they both went back to Dallas' house for a sleep-over. I will have to catch up with him today to see how it went!

No comments: