Saturday, September 23, 2006



I have got to get back into the habit of writing again! The new school schedule is finally getting to be "normal", so now I need to get back to updating the blog daily, too! I did finish a couple of doilies lately - as you can see. My current project is a poncho for Alli. It is very simple - just double crochet around and around. I am using Homespun in light yellow, and on row 6 (out of 20!) It is a good TV project - not much thinking! My lists of Works in Progress (WIP's) and Works in Mind (WIM's) are growing! I need to get started on Holiday bookmarks for my "usual" Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas gifts. I got started on my snowflakes, but haven't worked on them for a while, and I started making thread angels for gifts, and have two done (well one done, and one in pieces waiting to be put together. Between the Doctor's office, Boy Scouts and other "waiting places" I got a couple of washcloths and potholders done lately too!

No comments: