Sunday, August 06, 2006


One more project done (and it wasn't even on my list until Saturday!) This patterns was the Free Pattern of the Day from Annie's Attic on Saturday, and since I am going to see my girlfriend and her little girl in a couple of weeks, I thought I would make up a little doll for her little girl. She came out quite cute! Back to my doily now. I like doing doilies, but there is a time in the life of each doily that I would rather not work on it, and I have hit that point now. Repetitive shells! Not too much longer, and I will be working the points out, so it won't be so repetitive, and I may actually get it finished (but there are 20 points to work out, so I still have a long way to go!)! I also have the next Thread project to do, but I haven't started it yet - it is pretty large for a thread project - a Christmas Wreath. That will be very nice when it is done, but it may take me a while to do that one too! I need to work on my snowflakes so I have a quick project to complete.

No comments: