Sunday, July 09, 2006




I'm back from vacation! I didn't really even go anywhere until Wednesday, the 5th, but I still didn't seem to update my blog while I wasn't "working". It was a good vacation - lots of time to do things around the house, and I still got a way for a few days, even away without kids! AJ spent the week with a friend in Roseville, and Alli had summer school, so she could go either.

Crescent City was gorgeous! No rain, no fog (or barely any!). Just sunshine and not even a lot of wind. Mom and I went over on Wednesday, and came back on Friday. We spent quite a bit of time with Donna Gastineau, and it seems like a lot of time spent eating! I love the ocean, and I am glad I get a chance to get my "ocean fix" once in a while. Coming back to my 100+ degree weather was a shocker though. I could get used to the weather we had in CC. (I know, it isn't usually like that, especially in the summer!)



No comments: