Wednesday, July 26, 2006


I think I can just repeat the "We are going to be hot today" again and again. It is supposed to be 109 today, but that is what is was supposed to be yesterday, and and it was 113. We've got a fire up in Shasta Lake City area that started yesterday afternoon too. Summer is here!

I finished my thread angel that was project #3 in my Yahoo Group - Gathering Threads (GT). I ended up putting her on the pool fence to take a picture, so you all can see how brown our grass is right now! I also have a doily on the hook for GT, and am on round 11 of 14. It always sounds so good to say you are on the last few rows, it sounds like you are almost done. NOT! The last 4 rows will take three times as long to make as the rest of the doily. It will be very nice when it is done - I like the pattern. I don't think I will do it again though! I think I will make a few more angels - this one was very quick to make up, and I have a few other patterns I just haven't tried yet.

No comments: