Saturday, July 01, 2006


Finished! I got the tissue cover for AJ done last night - I stayed up too late, but I was so close - I just wanted to get it done! It turned out pretty nice. It has been a while since I did any Plastic Canvas. I still prefer my crochet though!

I found a pattern I want to try for a top for me, I just have to decide what yarn I want to use. Too many choices! I also have been looking at another "picture afghan" to do. I am tempted to start it, but it is about 600 squares, and I don't know that I am ready to commit to that!

Vacation is here! And the temps have dropped to a manageable 104-105! If it was 117 again, I was going back to work where they pay for the air conditioning! I am headed over to the coast for part of the week, so I can cool out there too!

No comments: