Thursday, June 22, 2006

What a difference a day makes! On Tuesday, after forcing Alli to ride the bake at Bike Camp (and I mean running along beside her holding her foot onto the pedal type forcing) - on Wednesday, she road like a champ (with the assistance of Matt and Pablo - who put her on the bike and walked along side her and guided her.) I think she only protested a couple of times, and that was only a mild protest - as compared to screaming pretty constantly on Tuesday. I joked with a couple of other Moms there that I brought a different kid on Wednesday. I don't know that I would go so far as to say she "liked" to ride the bike, but she is doing it now, and not protesting (too much - It was over 100 yesterday, and the gym isn't air conditioned. At the end, we were all hot and tired!)

Pictures coming soon! I took a couple of pictures with the digital camera on Tuesday, but most of the time I was required to run with Alli to keep her on the bike. Yesterday, I didn't even take it in, because I figured I would be in for more of the same. I did have my "good" camera with me, and took some pictures, but have to finish the roll and turn it in for developing.

No comments: