Tuesday, June 06, 2006

I finished my pillow this week-end. I had the "easy" part done - the crochet! I got material for the back on Saturday morning, and got it put together Saturday afternoon. The color doesn't go well with me "new" couch, but it goes well with my "old" couch, so that is where it is now. I had great plans to get more than that done, but....the best laid plans! I have the two parts for the "J" pillow done, but not put together. Maybe later this week? I also got the pocket sewed into my felted bag last night, and started a new doily. (The Giants were on, and actually winning for a change. I had to stay up and watch!)

This weekend we got a new bed for AJ - and so had to clean his room up before we could move things around in there. Ugly! Not to mention the mattress was stashed outside in the garage, behind a multitude of boxes! I think it took longer to get it out than it did to set up the new bed! AJ and I went shopping Monday after school for bedding, and he found - surprise, surprise - leopard print. Unfortunately, I wasn't watching him as closely as I should have been - he picked up twin, not queen size bedding. I get to go back today and trade it in! He picked out queen for the mattress cover, so I guess he just wasn't looking carefully enough!

No comments: