Thursday, May 18, 2006

Things have heated up around here! We got up to 97 degrees on Wednesday, and I think yesterday was even hotter. We are supposed to cool down for the weekend, but I think Spring is over and Summer is here! Pool Time! Alli spent a couple of hours in the pool on Mother's Day, and slept quite well that night!

Speaking of Mother's Day, the Kids (with help from Ralph) got me a yarn winder! I spent part of Sunday going through my yarn organizing it, and winding up most of the partial skeins that I have. I got AJ in on it too, because it was fun to wind the yarn up. Not bad! They (and Ralph) did good! I was talking to my sister later that day, and told her about it, and we decided we really are getting old when a yarn winder is the perfect Mother's Day gift. (Of course, she is older than me!)

AJ is counting the days now until school is out. Both kids get out on June 9th. Not much longer! AJ has a full schedule for most of the summer.

No comments: