Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Challenger Little League

Saturday was Alli's first Challenger's Little League game that I got to see. She had most of her games rained out, and her first game that she played was when I was in Texas. Needless to say, Ralph forgot the camera for that game! She looks so cute in her uniform! She also looks older! Her birthday is Friday (day after tomorrow!) and she will be 9. This year, we will be having her birthday party at the school, and I still haven't gotten started on it. I know what I am doing today and tomorrow!

Alli didn't mind sitting on the bench, and she didn't mind hitting, but she didn't particularly like playing outfield or running the bases. (Like I am surprised! Those are the activities that require an effort!) She and Dad played third base.

The League is pretty special, and the coaches are great! I don't think Alli is that thrilled with it, but it is good to get her out and about in different activities, so we will problably continue with this actvity.

No comments: