Sunday, March 19, 2006

Well, it is Sunday morning, and I don't have nearly what I wanted to get done this weekend, done! I had high hopes for yesterday, but flaked out instead. I have a new project started - a baby blanket from the pattern on the "Pound of Love" yarn. I am not highly motivated for it, so I will have to push myself to finish it in the given time.

I want to take today and finish up a few of my WIP's (Works in process). I have an "A" pillow that needs to be stuffed and then I need to start the "J" pillow (for my son - AJ), and I have three bookmarks I need to finish up as well. My husband wants one as a thank you gift for someone in his office who has helped a lot with setting up Allison for riding. She gave us two riding helmets that her kids have outgrown, and turned us on to a rodeo the High School Rodeo Association was putting on for "Special Needs Kids". (Alli is severely Autistic.) I don't know that a simple book mark is enough, but it really isn't a simple bookmark either! It is a birdhouse, complete with bluebird, climbing ivy and flowers. Just the fact that my husband appreciates the work and thinks it is a good gift makes me happy! I will post pictures when it is done (before I give it away!)

I have an afghan started for Allison too, made with the Joannes' brand Rainbow Boucle in Purple. I will post a picture too - when I get my camera back. The best laid plans... I meant also to take pictures of my WIP's this weekend and post them, but I left my camera (for a worthy cause) with my boss for the weekend. We (collectively as a group for my bank) painting the interior of a house for Habitat for Humanity, and I was the only one there with a camera. I was on first shift, so the camera stayed there through the day. I will get it back on Monday, but....When to find the time to take pictures? This week is looking ugly as to scheduling. Good thing I can get some time in crocheting while I am "waiting" for AJ as a couple of his functions this week.

No comments: