Monday, March 27, 2006

It looks like our beautiful Spring weather is leaving us again. I didn't get as much done on my baby afghan as I wished yesterday, mainly because it was so beautiful outside. Alas, the clouds are coming back and they expect another inch of rain in the next two days. Luck us, it should clear up for Thursday and Friday, and then rain again on the weekend.

I did get quite a bit done on my afghan and a couple of other projects, but only because Alli was being a stinker yesterday! I swear I was checking on her every few minutes, but sometime in between checks, she got into the refrigerator and got out some yogurt. By the time I noticed (she was VERY quiet!) she had finished the carton. Unfortunately, she didn't get a spoon too, so she ate it with her fingers. I think yogurt is supposed to be good for your skin. Hers should be beautiful this morning! She was covered in yogurt. She was happy, but messy! I spent the rest of the day inside after that, keeping a closer eye on her. She didn't try it again, but I am sure she will!

No comments: