Saturday, March 25, 2006






I got my camera back, so I can post some of my finished and unfinished projects! Here is the bird house bookmark I finished. This is the one that Ralph wants to give to his co-workers as a Thank you. It turned out very nice, and I have two more started, and requests for several more. We will have to see! I have quite a few projects in mind, so it may take me a while to get back around to these.

Also, here is the "A" pillow I made for AJ. I still have the "J" pillow to go. I am using Caron's Simply Soft yarn, and it has a nice feel to it. I'm not real happy with the stuffing, as I think it shows through too much, but AJ is happy with it, so I guess that is all that matters.




Here is the afghan I have started for Alli. I am using Joanne's Sensation Rainbow Boucle yarn, and it is working up beautifully. The color changes are great, as it is all done with just one yarn, and so far, I have used almost one skein. I think I will only need a total of three skeins to finish, so I am also most 1/3 done! This is my slowest project, as I work on it when I don't want to work on any of the others!



My other WIP is a baby blanket, and I don't know if I will get it done in time for the baby shower, which is in about 3 weeks! It is the Hooded Baby Blanket on the skein of Lion's Pound of Love yarn. I still have a long way to go on it!

With that being said, I had better get to work!

No comments: