Thursday, March 16, 2006


I did it! I got all of my bookmarks finished, and I am ready to go. I put together little "presents" for my staff for St. Patrick Day, which include the book mark, a little pin with a Irish saying (Kiss I'm Irish, etc.) some gold and silver "lucky coins", a little bottle of bubbles in the shape of a clover leaf, and a crocheted refrigerator magnet. Here is a picture of the magnet. The "present" itself is a green bag with a clover leaf cut out. I am ready to go! And it is a good thing, because I realized last night that I have to have five of the packages out today, because two people are not there tomorrow, two have to ship done to Sacramento, and one has to go to our other office across town (OK, it's not that far "across town" in Redding, but if I want them on everyone's desk before they come in, I have to have them there the day before!) As it is, I have to sweet talk someone at the other office to set up the present for me, as I don't get across town early enough.

No comments: